The Fashion Week of The Mall at Millenia is coming. Next week the fusion of Cutting- Edge Fashion and World – Class Shopping will happen.
Demonstrating its gift of ongoing re-invention, The Mall at Millenia continues to position itself as the center of international style with the highly-anticipated return of Fashion Week. Presented with a level of flair traditionally associated with fashion capitals around the world, Fashion Week 2012 will showcase The Mall at Millenia’s signature style and provide everyone with an eye for fashion an opportunity to discover what’s new on fashion’s horizon. A glamorous and cosmopolitan event, the finest designs of the international fashion world will be celebrated from September 6th through 23rd as participating retailers highlight exclusive merchandise, launch new lines, unveil special promotions, and host champagne receptions. Plus, five cutting edge fashion shows – one of which features Emmy Nominee, Cat Deeley, host of So You Think You Can Dance as its host – will illuminate the Mall’s Grand Court with unique ready-to-wear collections from world class designers.
A Semana de Moda do “The Mall at Millenia” está chegando. Na próxima semana a fusão de moda de vanguarda e do Mundo – Shopping vai acontecer.
Com o retorno da Semana de Moda , o Mall at Millenia demonstra o seu dom de continuar se re-inventando e posiciona como o centro de estilo internacional de Orlando. Apresentando com um nível de talento tradicionalmente associado com capitais da moda ao redor do mundo, a semana de moda de 2012 vai mostrar que o Mall at Millenia pode mostrar a todos o que há de novo no mundo da moda Um evento glamoroso e cosmopolita, os melhores projetos do mundo da moda internacional serão celebrados a partir de 06 a 23 de setembro. Varejistas participantes irão destacar mercadorias exclusivas, lançamento de novas linhas, lançar promoções especiais e recepções. Além disso, cinco shows de moda de vanguarda – um dos que apresenta Emmy Nominee, Cat Deeley, apresentadora do programa – So You Think You Can Dance.
Fashion Week’s highlights include:
- September 6th at 6 p.m. – Fashion’s Night Out. This event is open to the public and features a variety of in store activities, topped off with shopper gift with purchase rewards and sweepstakes contests.
- September 8th at 2 p.m. – Fashion For All, fashion show hosted by Jayde Donovan. This is the moment when retailers (Ann Taylor, Cache, Banana Republic, BCBG Max Azria, Cache, Juicy Couture, Lacoste, Macy’s, MaxStudio.com, White House Black Market) introduce their looks for fall and follow up with a full day of exclusive in-store events.
- September 9th, from 9:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. – A sumptuous champagne brunch which includes an exclusive runway presentation of designs by Emporio Armani, Jimmy Choo, Neiman Marcus, & Tory Burch, its purpose is to benefit the Give Hope Foundation, Benji Watson Cancer Foundation, and the Palliative Care Programs at Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and Florida Hospital for Children. Special Ticket Event
- September 10th at 7 p.m. – students from the International Academy of Design and Technology storm the runway in a surge of color, texture, movement, and music. Guaranteed to dazzle, their unique fashions will offer guests an unparalleled opportunity to witness the wild and wonderful visions of tomorrow’s design professionals as they’re displayed in The Mall at Millenia’s Grand Court.
- Fashion week concludes with Fashion’s Night In on September 13th from 6-9pm, a private reception and fashion show in Grand Court. Featured retailers: BCBG Max Axria, Bloomingdale’s, Juicy Couture, Lacoste, MaxStudio.com, True Religion.
- The excitement continues in true celebrity style as MAC Cosmetics takes to The Mall at Millenia Grand Court for a national launch of its new Marilyn Monroe Colour Collection. This three day event features instructional makeup sessions by one of MAC’s most renowned artists, Greggory Arlt. Arlt has been a senior makeup artist for MAC for over 15 years; he works with celebrities and is coming to Orlando to share his revered industry secrets. Appointments for makeup applications can be scheduled by calling (407)-363-5124.
For more details about Fashion Week 2012 at The Mall at Millenia click here.
Quem estiver em Orlando nesses dias não deixem de aproveitar os eventos!